Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

More geek cred

I couldn't end a whole month with no posts, so here are 3 things anyone who could possibly still be reading this blog should know:
First, I am hopefully getting over a crazy virus or something. I've been sleeping like crazy--like I slept through work Monday 2 weeks ago. Not overslept, mind you. I went to bed at a reasonable hour and woke up 18 hours later, after the office closed.
Second, I have many projects in the pipeline, and do plan to blog more in the coming weeks. New sewing machine, some crafty plans, and what do I do with myself now that I don't have to think about school?
And last: io9's got 25 classic sci-fi movies everyone should see. If I'm not around again, this is most likely where I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.