Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On the road again..

headed to Ben's nephew's wedding, this time.
Looking forward to the trip; Ben's niece and nephew are not much more than 10 years younger than I am, and they're fun. Plus Ben's brother and sister-in-law, with whom we are staying are both very hospitable and have terribly cute little dogs.
The WonderMutt goes to the vet for the weekend, which will no doubt spoil him. At least he'll get a bath. He is filthy!
So projects for the travel time:
1: taking no more than 2 of the books I need to read for my class this summer
2: taking dissertation notes on the new baby computer, in case I'm inspired to write or whatever
3: taking yarn and hooks to work on a piece of crocheting as part of an art installation called the Milkweed project. If I weren't so darn lazy, I'd link to the site.

and there need to be graces; haven't been for a while.
1: The Exceptionals are well (so says grandma)
2: I get to take part in the above art installation. Fun. I've never done anything like it.
3: I have a week or two of grace from studying/writing
4: the garden is growing well.
5: yummy chicken quesadillas last night. Absurdly simply, absurdly good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.