Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm not grumping, I'm grace-ing

Five graces to help me get over the grumps:
I have a fantabulous new working wireless router. No more poaching from the neighbor's slow connection.
One major chore will be done by the time I go to bed. And lots of little ones.
Tomorrow I get to spend time "working" with people I enjoy. Hard to consider it work.
We are just about at a tipping point on a lot of levels in our little family. Mundane stuff, mostly, but nice to see the downhill side coming.
Exceptional Two, my nephew, is on the way, slowly. If he doesn't make a move by Monday, they'll make it for him. I'm so excited, and a little scared for my sister. I wasn't scared last time, but I've read several accounts of babies being lost recently; guess they're rubbing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.