Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sigh

I got nothin'. At least nothing to blog about.
Which is ridiculous; I have a whole folder full of bookmarks plus a paper pile of ideas. I'm just not feeling it.
So here are some graces, to get me in the mood.

I'm grateful for the interwebs. I meet neat people online, and learn what their faves are, like
Smitten Kitchen, which I found by chasing a link on someone's blog, and
the RevGalBlogPals, who at least make sure I have something to say on Fridays.
I'd hate to leave out I Can Has Cheezburger, source of many chuckles and vast wisdom.
And then there are the blogs I read, too many to list because I'm too lazy to link. But I love you all, and you keep me entertained. Thanks.

Now back to the previously scheduled moping.

1 comment:

  1. moping? oh now... okay i was moping too... but have snapped out of it. i hope you can too... grab cletus the wondermutt and head outside... there'll always be more work to do.... ick. play.... play.... play. dr. hotcup recommends it.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.