Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The anti-graces, I think

According to Accuweather.com, this is the Arthritis index for today.

But I already knew that, having an internal barometer that's becoming increasingly sensitive. So here are today's five graces in small things, as a minor act of retaliation, or something.
1: I don't have arthritis in my hands or fingers, so typing is not a problem.
2: I have an excellent heating pad plugged in next to my excellent recliner.
3: My arthritis rarely keeps me from doing what I want to do.
4: I can have anything I want for supper tonight. I wonder what that might be?
5: I really don't have much to complain about. This is a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. supper... i'm actually cooking for myself tonight. wonder of wonders. asparagus and chicken fettucine alfredo... want me to bring ya some?

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.