Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Anywhere In the World

Today's writing prompt, from the Imagination Prompt Generator:
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Europe, hands down.
My best friend is there, and we've both had so much going on that we haven't been in touch much lately.
I'd love a chance to use my Spanish, and something "urgent" to encourage me to find time for a conversation class somewhere to polish it back up.
Even though I've been back from vacation only a month, I'm ready for another one. And where better than in the company of my bff?
I'd love to make a Grand Tour, to see Great Britain and Scandiavia, Russia and the Mediterranean countries, all of it really.

And 5 grace notes:
1: I hugged two people who really needed it
2: lunch and laughter with friends
3: getting things done today
4: my classmates. Even when school drives me nuts, they make it better, and bearable.
5: going home at the end of the day. I like it there.

1 comment:

  1. oh i like the thought of 5 grace notes a day... hmmm... today would be 1) coffee, 2) a warm bed, 3) getting my hair done, 4) councilmen who are replacing & repairing weather-stripping on the house, and 5) long, hot showers... whew!

    oh yes and as a bonus... friends who point me toward their t-day sermons to provide a spark of inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.