Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today's graces

I'm not really feeling it, but here goes:
1: Jamie the Exceptional One--I get to see her tomorrow
2: Thanksgiving with my family; I've only once not had Thanksgiving with my mom and sister, my aunt and cousins, and over the years we've added more cousins, a niece, my husband and my brother-in-law
3: my Dad. I get to see him too, and as much as I've worried about him over the last year-plus, I think he's doing great.
4: I made a sugar-free pumpkin cheesecake yesterday for some diabetic friends who will be eating at the church's Thanksgiving meal--and it turned out pretty good.
5: As much as I love buying Christmas gifts, I'm glad I'm almost done with the shopping. Now I can turn to the making...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.