Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

a roundup of the past week's events

No Jamie sighting for Thanksgiving; I'll have to live for Christmas. Her mom is teaching her to recognize me from a picture and to know that I am "Aunt Anne".
Thanksgiving was fine; spent an extra day so that I could see my father. (see below)
Went home with allergies, came back with some kind of evil flu bug...spent Sunday in bed with fever, chills, nausea, body aches. Much better today.
Tried to make sugar free cheesecake. Bleah. Bad recipe, I think. Will try again.
Newsletter article was also sort of uninspired: on alternative gift giving. Might rework and post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.