Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yeesh...it's been a long time

I've been away for days. Took the radical step of leaving my computer home while I went to have Thanksgiving with my mom. I thought it would only be 2 nights and therefore not painful, but I ended up staying a 3rd night. Something's up with Dad. I hope it's just sort of basic mourning and impending holiday gloom, but my sister said he came to see her and Jamie the Exceptional One, and slept almost the whole time. I've asked him to keep an eye on that and get the doc to check his meds but it's still a concern.
Not really in the mood to write tonight either. Another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.