Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I felt it and heard it; someone else saw it

Sunday morning the bad thing happened again. I stood up to sing the second hymn at the 11 am service and I both heard and felt something make a little "pop" in my back. One of my parishioners told me today she saw my face when it happened.
It wasn't too bad on Sunday afternoon, and so I hoped it would get better. Monday it wasn't so bad, but today it's been pretty awful, so this afternoon I went to the doctor's office. Now I have a new pain med (I'm not sure it's working) and some steriods, which will screw up the metformin regimen.
Rats. This was not my plan.

1 comment:

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.