Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Not very interesting

Today so far has not been a very interesting day. My Chimes article was dull but necessary; I've set the calendar now for our Advent study of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol. It's not worth reprinting though.
And I'm not feeling great today. I stood up to sing the 2nd hymn in our 11am worship service yesterday morning and both felt and heard a scary little snap. Since then, I've been experiencing increasing amounts of pain. I am in the office, but I was late...it was probably 10:30 by the time I got in here.
I'll be interesting tomorrow, maybe. Today's just not my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.