Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2007

So much better

After 2 1/2 days, the steroids seem to be working and I'm in a lot less pain. Maybe tonight I can sleep the whole night through. Won't be long before I'm ready for bed.
Long day today; had to drive 7 hours for a 1 hour meeting at the conference office. As chair of the district ministry and missions team, I've been trying to sort out what district and conference resources might be available to the lay missioner working in our district, now that the grants that paid her salary have run out. In so doing, I asked one too many questions of the conference coordinator that oversees that area of missions, and so today that had to be smoothed over. The good news: now we are all clear on what we have, and what is available to us, and how we will work together from here. The bad news: that's a long drive for a short meeting with a bad back.
But I'm home now, in time for some homemade chicken soup and then an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.