Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Minimally creative day...

Went to work instead of staying and playing at home. I may lose Saturday to the Duke-Alabama game, about which I have mixed feelings. I want to go but I think I want some time to myself even more. I need to finish unpacking, for one thing, because my mother's coming and we're going to Seagrove next week. I do continue to find projects I want to make, but for now I've got to put all my mess away!
In other news, a friend is going to pick up the parts to fix my kayak, plus a doo-hickey to add a cupholder to the boat, something that should be standard issue. So despite the going-out-of-town next week, perhaps I can steal a little time to hit the water. At least there's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.