Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's a B.A.D. day

Jen, who writes Cake Wrecks (delightfully funny) and Epbot (happy geekness), is proposing Blog Appreciation Day day in response to how sometimes a blog post provides just the pick-me-up we need. Her story is here.
In short:
In other words, write a note of thanks to a blogger who made you happy when you were sad. Bonus points if you don't personally know the blogger, and/or have never written to him/her before. Don't expect a reply, or feel like you have to write a novel; a simple "You made me laugh when I needed it" is really all it takes.
So I'm in. I've had a few bad days in the last year, and so I want to thank the academy following:
Shreve at The Daily Coyote
Deb at Smitten Kitchen
Schmutzie at Schmutzie.com
Christine at Abbey of the Arts
The Carrot Top Studio 
and the afore-mentioned Jen, of course.
and many other bloggers whom I either know in real life or have formed a relationship with and know by first name and thus can't get bonus points for. Theresa and Amy, that's you. You've all made a difference when I needed you. Thank you, immensely, for putting yourselves out there.
Feel free to spread the love.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Anne...it's always humbling to know someone reads what I write! You're a great encourager. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the honour! You just made my bad day good.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.