Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh dear. I'm a terrible blogger.

And I'm not posting anything of substance in this post, either. Had the busies lately mostly due to the move and a sense that I have nothing to say. If you knew me in real life, you'd be laughing and spraying your beverage of choice out of your nose. I'm never at a loss for words, but this last year has been hard on me blogging-wise.
Yet again I resolve to do better. Since all the New Year's resolutions (which I don't make anyway) have all fallen by the wayside, maybe I'll take my recent birthday as a fresh start.
Anyway, a chuckle for today. Good thing I wasn't drinking when I saw it.
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

2 comments:

  1. I a very grateful I was not drinking my coffee. I already have too many stains on the clothes, furniture, carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now... i understand. others at times have witty, pithy, thought-provoking posts as if they just stepped out of the library for a moment to humor us other blogging souls... i dont' have much to report either. but it's hot. hope you're cooler there... but i doubt it. and thankfully my iced coffee was not being sipped at the time... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.