Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A case of the unbloggables

Much good is happening this weekend...I'm with Exceptional One and Two, and they are both absolutely wonderful.
But there's also been some unbloggableness that is causing some anxiety. Perhaps I'll be able to share it later. In the meantime, here are 5 graces to remind me that life is good.
1: I'm here with my family and we're having a good time.
2: We had birthday cake again. So after years of having no cake (by choice), this year I've had 2.
3: One of the cakes was ice cream cake, and the other was from a great bakery near my mother's house.
4: I have not lost the ability to sleep through Navy jets...there's a lull right now, but for the last hour or so, there've been nearly continuous flyovers.
5: I have some truly great friends and wonderful people in my life who really care about me.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't get much better than that. Blessings. I understand about those unblogable things. My CPE thoughts are swirling...many of which I cannot share. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.