Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Five graces and a confession

Well, maybe the confession first: I've been too busy to blog. There's lots going on; Ben's mother is moving to a new place, I still haven't seen my new nephew, I have a paper due Monday for a class for which I'm still wading through the reading, I have 3 new book groups starting tomorrow, Annual Conference was last week, and on and on and one. But the truth is I've been cheating on Blogger with Wordpress. I don't have anything up yet because I don't know what I want...to migrate this blog, to start something new, I don't know. When I know, I'll blog about it.
But in the meantime, here are five long overdue graces:
1: Annual Conference is over :)
2: I have officially eaten the first tomatoes from my garden
3: Today I went to the Chocolate exhibit at the NC Natural Sciences museum. God bless 'em.
4: There are baby squashes growing in my garden, just as cute as can be
5: There may be a lot going on in my life, but it's a lot of good (mostly...more than enough, anyway!)

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhh wordpress??? i've taken a peek here and there... but only a peek.

    blessings to you as you navigate the books, the paper, the family, the garden... whew!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.