Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Domesticity

Apparently the gardening is translating into other areas of my life.
I have a pretty little pile of cherry tomatoes in the kitchen, but today we're making stewed blackberries and dumplings, adapting a recipe found at Smitten Kitchen. It smells wonderful--I'll let you know how it turns out.
I have some more pictures, as well...I've been stalking the back yard with the camera, since there's no real opportunities to kayak. I've been tired, sleeping like crazy lately, but that's beside the point. Photos:
Turtle, including her golden eyes...Blogger's stepped down the resolution, so you'll have to take my word for it.
Ladybug, ladybug...she flew away home when she saw the camera.

Flower in the neighbor's hedge. Also proof that I need a macro lens.

Fun with sun, leaf, and shadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.