Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Graces

I will blog again, I will. Meantime, here are some graces for today:
1: great evening service. Lots of people, lots of energy.
2: I'm starting to get vacation-y thoughts. Perhaps because senior pastor's away, but whatever.
3: Exceptional Two is getting bigger by the day. Can't wait to see the cute!
4: Exceptional One is taking gymnastics. Can't wait to see this cute, either.
5: I'm home and cozy inside while it's raining out there...watering my garden.

1 comment:

  1. "it's raining out there...watering my garden"

    I just love it when God does the chores for me.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.