Songbird to the rescue:
Our regular poster, Sally, having been oppressed by Blogger today, I bring you a hasty Friday Five on the subject of pudding. If you are not a fan of pudding, then you will feel solidarity with Sally, except that you will be oppressed by pudding instead. ;-)
1) First of all, thumbs up? or thumbs down? Do you like pudding?
Sort of. Not really. Thumbs down, I guess.
(I like almost all chocolate gooey things, but I'm skeptical of anything custard-like.)
2) Instant or cooked? (Does anyone make pudding from scratch?)
Instant is satisfying from time to time, when I'm in the mood for chocolate goo. I confess, I usually prefer undercooked brownies to satisfy the gooey craving.
3) If you had to choose, would you prefer corn pudding or figgy pudding?
Corn, no question. Figs are odd fruit. I'll eat an occasional one fresh, or baked in a Newton, but that's about it. no figgy breads, cakes, puddings, preserves, pies, etc. for me.
4) Have you ever finger painted with pudding?
Nope. Sounds like fun.
5) Finally, what is the matter with Mary Jane?
Rice pudding doesn't appeal to me either!
Bonus: Share a favorite recipe that includes pudding!
Mmm...if I had a favorite, it would probably be this: Lemon Lush. As sort of trifle with a shortbready crust, creamy filling, and lovely tart filling. The linnk takes you to a close approximation of what I remember. Needs pecans in the crust (I am in the South, of course).