Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Work didn't work today...

This is about how I felt about it:
funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals
There have been a number of viruses running around, and I thought I'd dodged a bullet when the youth group came back from a ski trip (I didn't go) and almost all of them were sick. I think we had maybe one or two chaperones who didn't get ill. Apparently my punishment for patting myself on the back was to get sick yesterday.
Good news is I appear to be on the mend...after two days of yuck and many hours of sleep.
Oh well. I needed the rest anyway.

1 comment:

  1. oh man... i think my laptop got that virus. oh wait... that's a different kind of virus... the lappy died. but she'd lived a good life for a lappy...

    glad you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.