Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What do I want to be doing a year from now?

Today's blog post is another Imagination Prompt Generator question:
What do I want to be doing a year from now?
About the same, I think.
Living here with Ben, working at the same church, with pretty much the same routine (such as it is).
Exercising more and on better track with meds & stuff.
Writing up my DMin project.
Shopping for Christmas gifts for my family, including the new one on the way (the Exceptional One's getting a sibling...I'll know what flavor in a few weeks).
At some kind of equilibrium, which I don't have now.
With less of a sense of being overwhelmed.

Well, that makes it all sound worse than it is. My plate's a little full right now. Lots of stuff going on, most of it demanding some response from me, and not much I can ignore or defer. But in general, life's still pretty good. I'm tired, and there's plenty of work to do, but we have what we need, and we're okay. And I'm okay. Just not my happiest best this week.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like it's "Pastors! Start your engines! for the Race to Christmas."

    I just want to get a few things solid for Christmas and get the planning DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my friend... is there something in the air???

    a year from now... well it sounds like you know what you want and that is a very good thing. a year from now... well, i'm too scared to type out exactly what it is i want but it involves much happiness...

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.