Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Three wishes

ok wut is ur wishes
more animals

From the Imagination Prompt Generator:
If you could have three wishes, what would they be?

Hmmm...this one's a toughy

1: world peace, at least in the sense of people understanding one another better. Short of a divine visitation (and precendent suggests even then it won't happen), I don't anticipate we'll ever all agree, but it would be nice if we could communicate better.
2: that everyone had enough to eat. Proper nutrition would alleviate so many global health problems, and I suspect contribute to #1 as well.
3: that there were a little more time in the day, so that no one could use "I'm too busy" as an excuse to do the things they love.

What would your wishes be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.