Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Yesterday, I 'yakked

Kayakked, that is!
Ben finally decided I could go out by myself, as long as I call in from time to time, so yesterday I loaded up the truck and went over to Carrot Island. Mere words cannot convey how much fun I had!

My kayak in my truck:
 


My gear (including two cameras, both film...I'll scan some in later):
 


Inside view:
 


My ruby slippers (what passes for water shoes):
 


My kayak, after a freshwater bath:


Guard mutt in the tall grass; I'd rather kayak than mow!:

1 comment:

  1. whew... gladd you clarified the title there! and glad you had a great day... you desevere it!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.