Yesterday, Blogger declared the Revgals site to be spam and blocked access to it. It's up and running again, and inspired the following questions:
1) How do you amuse yourself when road construction blocks your travel?
When traffic's crawling, I pick a vehicle in the next lane and watch them to see which lane's actually making progress (competitive, I know). And when traffic flat stops, I try to fund something fun on the radio.
2) Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? (And do you keep an extra key somewhere, just in case?)
Yes, I have, once or twice. But I don't keep a key outside. Ben's usually around with his key, and living in parsonages, someone always has a spare.
3) Have you ever cleared a hurdle? (And if you haven't flown over a material hurdle, feel free to take this one metaphorically.)
I don't think I overcome them so much as push right through...
4) What's your approach to a mental block?
Take a break and come back to it. If that doesn't work, see #3. :)
5) Suggest a caption for the picture above; there will be a prize for the funniest answer!
"Barricade Union on strike; demands higher pay, more breaks"