Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm home, I'm home!

I came in late Saturday evening.
I'm still really tired...I was tired before I ever left NJ, and driving long distances is not my best thing. Had a great time with Jamie, though.
The garden report: I should have LOTS of tomatoes. No peppers--the plants have just never grown. And the squash and zucchini, which looked so promising when I left, got worms while I was gone. Holes in the leaves, nothing growing, and I'm pulling them all up. Maybe I'll move the pepper plants down to that end. Moss roses and marigolds also seem happy; the snapdragons are either overwhelmed or underwatered. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.