Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nothing if not inconsistent

So last week I wrote that great long post about what blogging means to me; I wrote it partly because it was in my head anyway, and partly because I was working on my DMin project on the other blog, and decided to cross-post it here. But this week I really have barely honored my commitment to this blog.
It's not that I'm not blogging; it's just that most of my blogging lately has been homework-blogging, and I'm just about burnt out on the web. I've been researching online churches and reviewing websites for the aforementioned project, and I can't stand to be online any more than I have.
I am still committed to blogging and to writing; over the semester break between classes I plan to use this space to draft a couple of articles I'll shop to Relevant Online or The Ooze or somewhere. But for the next couple of weeks, I don't think I'll be here as much as I'd like. And when I'm here (much like the last couple over weeks), I don't know how here I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.