Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Deep breath...

I believe I've just come up on a milestone.
My DMin project for the semester is substantially finished. I may tinker on it a bit more (what good is doing it as a blog, if I can't continue to blog?) but for all intents and purposes, I'm done.
I don't think I've ever finished any paper or project more than 12 hours early in my life, and if you'll look back in time here, you'll see that includes sermons as well.
Life is good. Life is very good.

Well, except for the small matter of the SPRC meeting right now to do my annual assessment. I hate those. But hey, I'm good, too. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.