Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

No, I don't really feel this way

about writing sermons. At least, not much. And not often.

But my process is a lot about procrastination and small distractions and allowing ideas to marinate over the course of the week, and then I expect some major revelation on Saturday, and sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's not.

Did I mention tomorrow I preach 3 times and also lead MYF?

So here's the picture of the day, from our friends at despair.com. I like them. They have a wicked sense of humor.


1 comment:

  1. Great picture! I've enjoyed your blog and hope to be back.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.