Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Poor, pitiful me...not!

I just reread Tuesday's post...man, was I whining!
I guess I was feeling a bit overwhelmed, and I know that my capacity for stress is being stretched, but it's amazing what (most of) a day off will do for you. I've done laundry and put stuff away and worked in the kitchen. I didn't cook, but I could have. And I received a wonderful vote of support in my plan to go to Drew from the SPRC. They were very encouraging and supportive, and I am so grateful to them for that. I really couldn't make it work without them, or not hardly, so this is so wonderful.
Yay for me today!

1 comment:

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.