Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Must be growing up a little...

I tend to procrastinate, a lot. I think I've mentioned this before; I generally work better when I do all the conceptual work (for example, research for a sermon) in advance, and then leave the more concrete work (like writing it) until closer to my deadline. This has been a good system for me in the past, but today something strange happened. I went into the office this afternoon to write my sermon, having been thinking about it all week. And something strange happened...I finished it hours early. I was home by 4.
I'll post it tomorrow. Sometime tomorrow I've also got to find time to get my new Jamie pictures developed...she's walking, and talking (some), and loves playing in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.