Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

20 Tons of Peanuts Later

Jericho fans did it...the online community CBS helped form has convinced the network to renew the show...on a limited basis, and with the caveat that viewership has to increase. Now you know and I know that's sort of a catch-22. Now the networks can blame the fans if they cancel it later on, but hey, I still think it's fun. Read the news here, check out the NutsOnline page here.

What I'm going to do for entertainment now, I've no clue...Jericho reruns, maybe. Annual Conference is next week, so there's that to look forward to. Meanwhile, I'm on the Outer Banks again with the incomparable Jamie. I may lay off this blog for a day or two, or I may not, but rest I definitely shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.