Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Here at Annual Conference

Okay, this is me trying to be gentle and to not jeopardize my job or come to the attention of the conference leadership in a negative way.
I have almost nothing to say.
I've had very limited success with getting online; the wireless network here at the Greenville Convention Center isn't for some reason compatible with my HP laptop. BUT, because I am not above a little good-natured manipulation of some of the wonderful conference staff, I have managed an end-run around it which allows me to get online...now I just need for my battery to last...
For now, I'll just say that the whole thing has been an exercise in frustration....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.