Pages

Friday, April 6, 2007

I did it!

I went to church last night, and it was good. Okay, I was really hurting by the time it was over, and I couldn't sit through the entire serice, but I did pretty well. Today I went in to the office for a little while just to do some little odds and ends. I don't think I spent more than an hour or so in there, and I did learn that driving is powerfully uncomfortable (gives credence to the doc's suggestion that all that driving to TN contributed). But the good news is that I'm starting to be ready to be up...not trapped on the couch all the time. This bodes well for Easter Sunday and the week to come.
Thanks to everyone who has sent calls/emails/etc...I really appreciate it. Someone even came by today to offer to work on the lawn. Folks have been wonderful to us, and I really am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.