Pages

Friday, February 9, 2007

Too long...

Whew! It's been way too long since I've taken time to write. More's the pity, I'm not sure what I even want to write about.
Planning for the new service continues to move forward. Our planning team has had ads in the local papers and will continue until the service actually starts. I'm working today on fliers and posters to distribute throughout the community, and on music for the worship team. They have a name: Five: 19 (from Ephesians 5:19, "...sing...to the Lord with praise in your hearts." Now if we could really move ahead on learning some songs, we'd be in great shape.
Another triumph for the week is that we've done some planning of themes for the weeks ahead. One person on the planning team seems to have some great ideas about worship design, and I'm excited to see what we come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.