Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not my best day...

Don't know if I've just been running too hard, or if I've managed to pick up a bug somewhere, but I don't feel good. I actually feel like whining, a lot, and having someone wait on me hand and foot. I think I'd have patience for that for all of 15 minutes, then I'd be back up doing something and not resting. And probably throwing up.
To take my mind off of things, I'm instead thinking about things that make me happy, and I thought I'd share them:

Classic Bloom County comic strips on My Yahoo!
Crocheting
Playing with the dog
Dark chocolate
Reruns of "King of the Hill" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
My current music favorites: They Might Be Giants and the soundtrack to "Rent"
My current favorite fiction authors: Dale Brown, Dean Koontz, JD Robb
Wearing sweaters on cool winter days (I've given up on snow)
Homemade soup and bread
My niece, the moxt exceptional and beautiful and brilliant child, ever
Sunday afternoon naps on the couch
Smelling salt water in the air
A new book (almost any one will do...reading Brian McLaren now)
Learning something new
Vacations to pretty places with just enough to do
Fuzzy blankets and warm socks

1 comment:

  1. ((((((((((((((ANNE)))))))))))))))) from Germany!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.