Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Coastal NC friends, please help Lena find a new home!

Lena, whose human mom is a member at Ann Street here in Beaufort, has to find a new home immediately.
Lena is an older dog with special needs, but she is also a very sweet little dog who would make someone a great companion for a couple of months or for life.
She is a 20 pound dachshund-cocker spaniel mix, just off-white with light red spots…her mom calls them freckles. She has a heart condition that is well-controlled with medication, and enjoys short walks for exercise. She is a loving girl who also likes riding around town in the basket of her mom’s bicycle. She has been an only pet but is not aggressive around dogs or cats. She can be shy, though.
I would love to take her myself, but I already have two senior special needs pets who are very jealous. I don’t trust the cat not to terrrorize her or us…plus Ben says he’s my senior husband with special needs, and he’s jealous, too. I think I have my hands full (over-full?)!
If you know someone who might like to share their home with this sweet older girl, please contact the church office or email me at revanne@hotmail.com
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.