Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

It is the sickness again

From the flu-shot reaction, I've progressed to bronchitis. Again. I could live without being prone to this stuff. But all is relatively well; I got enough done for the UMW bazaar that I was pleased. Don't know how the rest of them feel. Went in this morning for an hour to see how it looked and was happy for them. Also bought apples--I love when they sell apples straight from an orchard north of N. Wilkesboro. And a chocolate chip pound cake, because how could I not? And soups, because I don't want to cook anytime soon.
Got about a week of not blogging much ahead...details later, but it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.