In EFM this week, our question was, "If you were a color, what would you be?" So that's where this Friday Five comes from, at least its jumping off place.
1. If you were a color, what would you be?
All the varied shades of the ocean...(how's that for not wanting to be pinned down)
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?
A wild rose: hardy, pretty, occasionally a little thorny
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
A Jellicle cat, of course. Not quite predictable, affectionate (unless I don't want to be), a creature of habit until I want to run wild...
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
Crocs...but not the clunky ones, although I love them and if you have cold toes, they are the best fix ever.
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?
I saw one last week called "spicy"--clear, direct, just slightly whimsical