Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Five: IF

From Jan, over at the RevGals:


In EFM this week, our question was, "If you were a color, what would you be?" So that's where this Friday Five comes from, at least its jumping off place.


1. If you were a color, what would you be?
All the varied shades of the ocean...(how's that for not wanting to be pinned down)

2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?
A wild rose: hardy, pretty, occasionally a little thorny

3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
A Jellicle cat, of course. Not quite predictable, affectionate (unless I don't want to be), a creature of habit until I want to run wild...


4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
Crocs...but not the clunky ones, although I love them and if you have cold toes, they are the best fix ever.

5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?
I saw one last week called "spicy"--clear, direct, just slightly whimsical

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking roses, too, for a similar reason....but went with trees. Good play, and I like your blogskin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, learned something today about Crocs...they aren't all clunky, some are pretty darn slinky! may get me some shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. roses are in! glad to have in the rose garden...

    ocean tones... go figure!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.