Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Small Graces for a blustery Thursday

1: I did get part of my day off, off.
2: People I work with really care about what we do. Someone pointed out today that we hadn't talked about how to make the arts festival, which is the project for my doctoral research, welcoming to those outside the church. Food for thought.
3: Getting inspired (a little) to work on a sermon for Sunday.
4: A busy Sunday: new members, baby baptism, blessing of prayer shawls, participation by children in leading worship.
5: All of my kids at church are wonderful. This one is particularly brilliant and amazing this week. She made a solar powered fountain for a science project. Is that cool or what???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.