Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

I did something for me today

Well, I did something for me and the WonderMutt.
I went home intending to do some form of exercise: walk the dog or get on the exercise bike, something. But Ben was home and needed my help with something, and by the time I finished with him there wasn't time to both exercise and re-groom.
So I spent a good long while out in the yard brushing the dog.
We had a nice time.
There were cuddles and face kisses, and lots of hair blowing across the neighbor's lawn.
Tomorrow I will exercise.
Today I'm just appreciating the me time. When do I ever just sit in the sun?

1 comment:

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.