Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today's graces

So I'm not keeping up with a daily remembrance of Grace in Small Things, although I do recommend it whole-heartedly.
But here are 5 for today:
The way frost on the grass outside looks like glitter in the moonlight.
That the WonderMutt is spending more time indoors, since it's COLD here.
My new/old camcorder. Can't wait to play with it some more. (I know I said this yesterday. It's that good.)
Clean laundry. Love the clean clothes smell and the sound of the dryer.
My Crocs. They may be ugly, but they are very comfy, especially with socks and/or when my back hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.