Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday graces

(this is part of the Grace in Small Things network. Check it out and join up!)

There are amazing talented toung people in my church. I watched several of them receive county and state awards as Young Authors this morning.
The weather's decent enough to kayak. It's getting late and breezy to go out now, but I'm planning on a trip maybe tomorrow.
My back doesn't hurt. I picked up a baby today and held her up high...and that's when I realized I wasn't hurting. After a difficult and painful few weeks, this is a great big grace!
Tomorrow night in our evening worship service, we're celebrating Valentine's Day. We're trying to do some out-of-the-box thinking and these services are a lot of fun to play with!
I'm thinking about a nap...

1 comment:

  1. hope you got the nap! and i liiiike the grace in small things concept alot! thanks too for the comment at my place about "no more questions about call allowed" hee hee hee... really thanks!

    and kayaking... mr. dolcejava is a kayak fan but the bud he kayak's with is moving away... and i'm not about to sit in a little thing on an open body of water *shudder shudder* at the thought! i told him he should travel to NC and kayak with you... i'd cook supper whilst you were out... deal?!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.