Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grace in Small Things for Feb. 25

Hmmm...graces for today
1. Lunch at our favorite pizza place
2. An all-but-done grant application for a new community benevolence organization
3. A bunch of great pastors trying to get the new community thingy started
4. Time for a nap...honest, I'm going to take it.
5. Lent starts tonight. I know I'm weird, but I kind of look forward to Lent. The contemplative spirit of the season appeals to my inner mystic, I guess. And since my inner dialogues get crowded anyway (there's my inner snark, my inner child, my inner perfectionist, along with several others), Lent's a good time to try to relax and just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.