Play along...let me know if you do in the comments.
For today, we'll consider this at least 5 graces:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both -- I love to wrap packages
2. Real tree or Artificial? No tree at all here lately. The dog peed on the last live one we had (the first year we had the dog). When I put one up, it's artificial. I only put one up when I'm sure I can really enjoy it and not feel burdened by it.
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving (when I do it).
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day, except the last time I put it up, it was getting toward February...
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oh, so many...games, I think.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My sister
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ben
9. Do you have a nativity scene? several
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one I'll admit to here!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street or Winter Wonderland
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long, but I really get to it a week or two before Thanksgiving.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies. Although Christmas is one of only 2 times a year I actually _like_ to eat turkey.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes. All white now, but we've done colored lights too.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Welcome to Our World by Chris Rice
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, most years, so I can be with my family and the Exceptional One
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? There was Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen! But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph, of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. Not a big angel fan.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both. We've always opened one on Christmas Eve. Ben and I open ours on Christmas Eve before church, and then leave in the morning to go see my family.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude salespeople and shoppers
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I collect Hallmark Noah's Ark ornaments, but they stay out all year. I love blue and white, and snowmen, but I have a little of everything.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Turkey and dressing or ham.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For us to be together and healthy, especially my sister, who is pregnant with a sibling for the Exceptional One.