Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting Very Sleepy....

today I:
-worked on the craft/office/dressing room. I'm almost ready to bring in the drafting table and get my stuff out of the dining room. I hear some people actually eat meals in there.
-still didn't take any pictures of either the beaded bookmarks or my first good chain-stitch bound book. Guess I can't call it coptic but it's a great single-needle compromise, IMHO. Wanted to make another, but I'm tired.
-went to work on my day off. Just for a little while.
-thought about doing laundry. Perhaps tomorrow I'll do some!
-make an appointment--for tomorrow--with the hypnotherapist to work on my needle phobia. Wondering what else I can ask her to help me with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.