Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy as a bee

I've been having fun, going to classes and feeling good that I got the prerequisite work done, so this first week wasn't too stressful.
That lasted half the week.
I have a project due tomorrow. It exists in my mind, but not in a form I can present (yet). And I've been wrestling with internet connectivity and a cell phone that doesn't want to work here (no good signal, so it's constantly searching, so the battery's needing to be charged way too much).
So now I'm going to bed, and thinking about prayer and wirtual faith.
Thanks, online friends, for once again giving me fodder for my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.