Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a good day it's been!

I have been crafty today. Very crafty. I've learned a new skill, ribbon weaving, which I really like and which will come up again, no doubt. I've got plans for a wall-hanging that I want to work on. And I dragged the sewing machine out, and it seems not to be holding a grudge for ignoring it for the past several years. Yep, I have sewed and I have ironed and I have cursed the project I was working on (only mildly; we mostly got on very well). All in all, a successful and creative day.
Oh, and I made a banner for my Etsy store from a photo I took last year near Cape Hatteras. All in all a very good day, satisfying somewhat and definitely whetting my creative urges. Yay me!
What? You want to know what I made?
It's a secret, just for a week or so.
I'll post a photo here next week.
Promise!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see. I did a ribbon weaving a couple of years ago and loved it. It's at church minus 2.

    =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two beautiful stoles that a friend made that are ribbon weaving. Very cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.