Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh Happy Day

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my back injury.
It also marks a different milestone: I am far enough along in my recovery (I've had frequent flare-ups in the last year which have delayed me a bit) to begin to do some real core-strengthening and strength training, which will give me added support so that I am less likely to have further flare-ups. I have 2 bulging disks, so I'll always have trouble with my back; I did before this injury, too. But I can care for myself, get the exercise I need, and decrease the odds of being in the kind of pain I was in last year.
Yay me!

1 comment:

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.