Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Going Nowhere Fast



This was taken on a ride down east.
Kinda like to see that particular boat going 55 mph.

This week I feel like I'm going nowhere fast, too. Tired, mostly, fighting off a cold pretty successfully, and not particularly productive at home or work. On the other hand, I have seen all (yes, all) of the I Can Has Cheezburger? web pics. That's really not anything to be proud of, but I have seen some pretty cute cat pictures and laughed a few times, despite the occasional inappropriate caption.
My stepmother's doing well at the moment, at least. She's no longer got pneumonia, so she feels better, and she's eating well, which is a nice change. Dad's getting a little rest, and then he'll have a little help from her family in the next two weeks, which will let him rest, work, and even get in a little kayaking. That ought to help him keep his sanity a little. She's not really better though, and that's hard on Dad.
Now if I could just get Sunday's sermon written I'd feel a little better. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, although I'm running out of those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increasing number of spam comments, I've had to resort to comment moderation. I don't plan to delete any comments that aren't spam, but be nice anyway. My family reads this blog.